Vitamin B5 For Skin: Everything You Need To Know
Vitamin B5 in its popular form is Panthenol and is considered a complete ingredient for skin care and healing. it's found in a wide array of skincare, as well as makeup and haircare products, thanks to its excellent moisturizing qualities. It functions in several different ways, both as a humectant, attracting water to and holding it in the skin, as well as an emollient, smoothing and softening the skin.
Today, The Auragins will assist you in knowing the benefits of Vitamin B5 and how to use Vitamin B5 for healthy skin!
1.What is the Vitamin B5?
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) is a water-soluble vitamin that participates in regulating many metabolic processes inside the body as well as contributing to the improvement of the beauty of the skin. Thanks to its great benefits, Vitamin B5 is often favored in the ingredient list of skin and hair care products with the common form of Pro-Vitamin B5 or Panthenol. Not only replenishing moisture, and preventing aging, this ingredient is also an effective arm to help restore weakened skin and effectively solve skin problems.
Pro-Vitamin B5 is a compound derived from Vitamin B5, which works effectively with all skincare ingredients and is a harmless ingredient for any skin type. Therefore, Pro-Vitamin B5 regularly acts as a moisturizer, soothes, regenerates, and restores the skin.
2. Benefits of Vitamin B5 for skin
- Moisturises skin and keeps skin hydrated: Vitamin B5 maintains the barrier function of the skin, thereby increasing the amount of water that the skin absorbs. using vitamin B5 serum on the skin helps in increasing water absorption. Additionally, vitamin B5 for oily skin balances water weight, assists in controlling increased sebum activity, and protects skin from exploring acne.
- Enhances skin regeneration and recovery: Pro-Vitamin B5 is strongly involved in the regeneration and repair of skin damage. For skin that burns after sun exposure, vitamin B5 helps soothe and repair damaged skin. As a result, B5 is always the best option when looking for acne-prone skin.
- Heal, reduce skin irritation and recreate new cells: Using vitamin B5 has the ability to accelerate the healing process of scars, heal wounds, help speed up the recovery time of the skin, and reduce the scars left by acne.
- Prevent skin redness and anti-inflammatory: Vitamin B5 has been shown to have an anti-inflammatory effect on UV-induced redness, which is why it’s often found in ointments used for sunburns. Similarly, it can also help reduce itchiness for people dealing with dermatitis.
3. Who should use vitamin B5 serum?
Do you have acne-prone, dry, or sensitive skin? Say hello to your new best (skincare) friend. Vitamin B5 is generally gentle and safe for everyone with low chances of irritating the skin. And those with oily skin may also like it, as it provides very lightweight moisturization.
4. How to Add Vitamin B5 to Your Skincare Routine?
Since vitamin B5 is generally safe to use, most additional ingredients can be added to it. As a result, when employed combined, its efficiency enhancement is impacted. The reason is not in the combination of ingredients in the skincare routine but in the way we use the vitamin B5 serum. Vitamin B5 serum can work well on cleansed skin.
The best advice for you is that you can apply vitamin B5 serum every day and regularly in the morning and at night to see quick results. You should use vitamin B5 serum before makeup to have smooth skin for a perfect foundation without peeling.
The Auragins 8% Vitamin B5 + Hyaluronic Acid Rehydrating Serum helps strengthen the skin barrier, restores red, weak skin and nourishes the skin to be shiny, moisturizes, supports rescue dry skin, and improves wrinkles It helps the skin to become soft and healthy.
Try this to get a better skin tone, and smoother, and more radiant skin every day!
#theauragins #skincare #skin #acneproneskin #crueltyfree #healthyskin #glowingskin #serum #toner #gelcleansing #claymask #gelcream