Routine Skin Care In The Fall For Acne-Prone Skin
Fall seems like an especially good time for those with acne-prone skin: Less sweat means fewer clogged pores, which means fewer breakouts, right? Well, not exactly. Because skin care in dry weather is essential for all skin types! And especially, not all oily-acne skin girls know how to take care of oily skin the fall properly. So what are you waiting for, let's see how to take care of oily skin with The Auragins right now!
1. Cleansing gently twice a day with The Auragins Oil Balancing Gel Cleanser:
Cleansing regularly in the morning and at night is an effective way to remove toxins and sebum from the skin. Many of you think that when you wake up in the morning, your skin is not affected by dirt, so just washing it with clean water is enough. However, the evening is the time when the skin is responsible for eliminating toxins and sebum. Cleansing is a necessary step to clean your skin before applying other products like sunscreen, moisturizer, or makeup.
The Auragins Oil Balancing Gel Cleanser is a good choice for oily, acne-prone skin. There is a small note that those with oily skin should cleansing gel use a gel cleanser with the most suitable for all skin types and the gel cleanses gently without drying the skin. In addition, the substances of Tea Tree and Centella Asiatica are also among the safe ingredients for all skin types with acne-prone skin.
2. Use The Auragins Toner to balance the pH of your skin
Acne-prone skin is often accompanied by large pores, making your skin not look smooth. Using The Auragins Toner after washing your face is a simple way to balance the skin's pH level and help tighten pores effectively. In addition, the toner also helps to gently moisturize, so it is very suitable for sensitive skin such as acne-prone skin.
The Auragins Toner for daily use contains 2% AHA and 1% PHA to improve moisture, reduce dark spots, brighten skin, promote new cell regeneration, and prevent acne and aging:
- AHA and PHA help remove dead cells, hidden acne, and blackheads. In particular, AHA also has moisturizing properties for the skin
- Niacinamide helps prevent moisture loss, keeping moisture on the skin
3. Hydrate the skin with The Auragins Gel Cream
For oily and acne-prone skin, you should moisturize your skin with products that have a light texture, absorb quickly, do not clog pores, and always keep moisture on the skin. Hydrate your skin with The Auragins Gel Cream.
- This lightweight gel-cream is infused with Lime Pearl which helps to brighten and even out skin tone while working to combat the signs of aging.
- Enriched with a powerful blend of Niacinamide and Ceramide to provide instant hydration, and minimize the appearance of pores.
- When used regularly, your skin is revitalized for a bright and glowing complexion.
4. Keep going with your daily sunscreen
As skincare is essential for any day, month, or season, sunscreen is a necessary requirement for promoting skin health during fall.
Seeing as UV rays love to make an appearance in any weather, be sure to use sunscreen daily. This will go a long way in preventing the appearance or darkening of acne scars.
Acne-prone skin is difficult to take care of, but if you understand what your skin needs, it will become easier. Remember that even if the weather is dry, you still have to take care of your skin properly to reduce acne and get the skin you want. The Auragins products will help you solve your skin problems.