Identify & Care For Acne Skin Effectively
Acne is one of the most common skin problems, it makes us feel irritated and unattractive. So you should identify the type of acne and treat it effectively. In this blog, we review a minimalistic skincare routine for oily and acne-prone skin types and share with you the best products and formulations to keep your skin healthy and looking its best!
1. Types of acne
Noninflammatory: whiteheads and blackheads are types of noninflammatory acne lesions. They are typically the most minor severe forms of acne and do not cause swelling or discomfort.
Inflammatory: Anything with a red or more robust appearance is essentially classified as inflammatory acne, particularly its acne.
2. Cause of acne
Acne is caused by a combination of hormones, oil, and bacteria. Sebum can't escape the pores when oil, dead skin cells, and bacteria clog the follicles. This leads to acne. Each skin pore also opens to a hair follicle, which is made of a hair and sebaceous, or oil, gland. The oil gland releases sebum, which keeps your skin lubricated and soft.
Causes of acne can include:
- Your follicles producing too much oil
- Dead skin cells accumulating in your pores
- Bacteria building up in your pores
Although many teenagers experience acne outbreaks, acne can happen at any age. Whatever the initial reason, acne occurs when pores become clogged and inflammation follows.
3. How to take care of oily, acne-prone skin?
- Washing your face twice a day and after sweating: Washing your face when you wake up and before you go to bed is recommended. Doing it more than twice a day, unless you’re particularly sweaty, can irritate the skin.
According to the recommendations, cleansing gel is the most suitable texture for oily, acne-prone skin, because the gel gently cleanses without drying the skin. The Auragins Oil Balancing Gel Cleanser gentle with suitable pH 6 helps balance moisture in the skin, Tea Tree and Centella Asiatica are perfect for acne-prone skin, while Vitamin B5 will keep your skin glowing!
Moreover, using The Auragins 7.5% AHA + 0.5% BHA Gentle Peeling Serum supports the exfoliation of dead cells, improves uneven skin tone, and moisture reduces dark spots, stimulates collagen production, and promotes the regeneration of new skin cells. However, exfoliating should only be done once or twice a week. Avoiding too much will have negative effects, the skin will dry out and produce more oil.
- Salicylic acid works to unclog pores and reduce inflammation. It’s ideal for blackheads and whiteheads but can also help pustules disappear quicker. Try The Auragins 7.5% AHA + 0.5% BHA Gentle Peeling Serum gently exfoliates to remove dead skin cells and unclog pores.
After exfoliating, the skin will lose moisture, you should use The Auragins 8% Vitamin B5 + Hyaluronic Acid Rehydrating Serum to deeply moisturize to bring the skin healthy and glowy.
4. Don't forget to moisturize your skin
For oily and acne-prone skin, you should moisturize your skin with products that have a light texture, absorb quickly, do not clog pores, and always keep moisture on the skin. Hydrate your skin with The Auragins Gel Cream.
- This lightweight gel-cream is infused with Lime Pearl which helps to brighten and even out skin tone while working to combat the signs of aging.
- Enriched with a powerful blend of Niacinamide and Ceramide to provide instant hydration, and minimize the appearance of pores.
- When used regularly, your skin is revitalized for a bright and glowing complexion.
If you have oily skin, creating a daily skin care routine like cleansing and moisturizing is the best way to reduce breakouts and control sebum production. Choosing the right skin care products, using sunscreen, and washing your face after exercise or hard work can also help reduce the effects of oily skin, leaving your skin clean and healthy. .