Centella Asiatica - "savior" for all skin problems
Centella Asiatica is considered a "savior" with healing abilities and anti-aging properties that help say goodbye to acne, uneven skin tone, and sagging obsession. Known by various names, including Brahmi, Asiatic pennywort, tiger grass, and Gotu kola, this plant extract is hailed as a hydrating skin-saver. Centella Asiatica is included in numerous moisturizers from South Korean brands, often labeled “cica creams,” Not surprisingly, it's also garnering interest from Western beauty brands.
What is Centella Asiatica?
Centella Asiatica is a perennial herb that grows primarily in Asia. For years, it’s had both culinary and medicinal uses, but like many traditional plant extracts, it’s gaining popularity as a skincare ingredient. This swamp-dwelling herb first started appearing in South Korean cica creams a few years ago.
What can Centella Asiatica do for skin?
Centella Asiatica possesses beauty effects that are not inferior to the popular active ingredients: Vitamin C, Niacinamide, and Hyaluronic Acid, ... both benign, safe, and surprisingly effective:
- Soothes and restores damaged and irritated skin: Contains Madecassoside, so Centella Asiatica can soothe irritated skin, increase blood circulation under the skin and heal wounds, regenerate skin quickly.
- Hydrate for healthy and smooth skin: Centella Asiatica has the divine ability to "hydrate", keeping water particles deep in the skin and maintaining moisture and smooth skin surface all day.
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-acne: Thanks to containing active ingredients that inhibit acne bacteria and Saponin compounds, Centella Asiatica has an effective acne-killing effect, helping to clean and prevent inflammation.
- Brighten, fade, and acne scars: Gotu kola will support to accelerate the production of cells as well as Collagen, creating new cells to help fill pitted scars and replace dark cells in bruises. Using Centella Asiatica for daily skin care will quickly fade dark spots, treat scars, and smooth and even skin tone.
- Increase collagen production, and anti-aging: Adding many nutrients such as Flavonoids, Beta-carotene, Sterols, Antioxidant Saponins, and Centella Asiatica will help limit wrinkled, rough skin and maintain firmness and elasticity, skin recovery.
Understanding the miraculous use of Centella Asiatica, The Auragins has taken advantage of Centella Asiatica extracts in its products to bring the best effect in the skin care process, especially for oily and acne-prone skin.#theauragins #skincare #skin #acneproneskin #crueltyfree #healthyskin #glowingskin #serum #toner #gelcleansing #claymask #gelcream